Sunday, July 20, 2008

Final Symbol of Mine :)

My Final Symbol


Description:

I am using 4 colors; Blue, Black, Grey and White. On the left side is the walrus and on the right side is the melting ice. I have combined it together to make a symbol.

The ice

I color it with light Blue to make it looks more like an ice. As you can see, the ice is melting. It is because of the global warming that is happening now.

The Sea

I color it with dark blue to make it looks like a sea. As you can see, the sea is bigger than the ice because of the increasing sea level cause by the melting ice.

The Walrus

I color it with dark Grey and light Grey because it is the walrus’s color. I put Red color for the mouth and Black color for the eye and nose. It looks sad because it’s habitat will destroyed.

No comments: